With the turning of the leaves, comes a whole new set of fun seasonal fall adventures! I know that for myself, it doesn't feel like fall until I visit an orchard and pick apples, take a hayride, and warm up with some hot apple cider - all while wearing my coziest fall sweater. Check out the list below for some ideas for creating your own fall adventure weekend.
1) Go for a hike in the leaves.
2) Buy a spiced candle and make your house smell amazing.
3) Make soup! Make so much soup! My mom's Chicken Noodle Soup is always my first soup of the season.
4) Visit an apple orchard and pick some apples. If you are feeling extra adventurous, try your hand at some apple butter!
5) Buy yourself some cozy flannel sheets.
6) Get a new book.
7) Go to bed early and just get cozy. Let go of that to-do list and nourish yourself by getting some good sleep.
8) Prepare your home for the darker nights and colder days by bringing in warm blankets, candles, and fall decor. You can't go wrong with an alter of fun shaped gourds.
9) Start a gratitude list. Before bed, take just a few minutes and write down those things in your life for which you are grateful.